Yesterday I woke up with a crazy migraine. I have been getting them pretty frequently, which is pretty obnoxious, but yesterday’s was worse than usual. I went in to work, hoping that all the medicine I took would kick in, but the combination of the noise, light, and staring at the computer was too much for me and I only made it 30 minutes before getting sick and going home. At home I slept until 1 and then I had a recheck appointment on my shoulder. Luckily I am feeling a lot better today. Since I was sick yesterday I did not get a chance to give you my Thursday-Morning Tell-About Update, or my April Goals Update, so I’m going to give them to you now.
What I Would Have told you on the Thursday-Morning Tell-About
My Movie Queue: The Guardian, Shattered Glass, Thelma and Louise, Double Indemnity
Pages left to read in my current book: Lots in Les Mis and over 300 in Oprah
I have made: a cute card for a bridal shower
I have worked on: cleaning the house and keeping it clean and balancing our bank account
Food made: hamburgers, breakfast casserole, meatloaf
Goals checked off: none
Games played: Sudoku
Favorite Pinterest pin:
Total Blog views since last Thursday: 172
Number of snow days: 0
Movies Watched: 4: Life of Pi, Playing for Keeps, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln
Books read: 6: Contagious, The Tiny Books of Tiny Stories Vol 1 and 2, Radical, A Little Bit Wicked, Ice Princess
This week I love: that tomorrow I’m going to see Relient K in concert!
This week I hate: migraines
And now my April Goals Update
1. Be content
I have been doing a lot better at this one. I really have been content.
2. Be a good, supportive, encouraging, loving wife to Adam
I feel like I have been doing well at this. Adam, what do you think?
3. Do one thing to clean the house
Usually I only do one very small thing a day, I really want to do more
4. Keep a food and fitness diary to help me remember to be more healthy
Now that I can do more with my shoulder I am hoping to get better at this one. And I have been trying to be healthier.
5. Call my mother
I have still been doing well at this
6. Write a thank you note to someone who I am grateful for
Somehow this one got away from me this month, so I’ll try to do double for May
7. Have intentional date nights with Adam. Start with at least once a month.
We saw the movie 42 and had Main Street Pizza
8. Find a craft or something creative to do
My card for Becky’s shower
9. Have someone over for dinner
My sister came over one night for dinner.
10. Do something with my sister
We went to Into the Fire for her birthday
11. Finish Financial Peace
Finished in March
12. Take a vacation—or have a weekend getaway
No plans yet, but talks are in the works
13. Finish my Best Picture movie list
I only have two left!
14. Finish Reading Anna Karenina
Finished in March
15. Plant flowers in the flower beds outside my apartment
I better get on this one
16. Read through the whole Bible again
Working on it
17. Play Eclipse with Adam
Finished in March
18. Finish watching Prison Break
Hopefully this will happen
19. Learn how to knit
Learned in March
20. Go to a sporting event or a concert where you have to buy tickets
Tomorrow night I’ll be able to check this one off!
21. Take a cooking class
I am no closer to marking this one off my list, sadly
22. Go one weekend “unplugged”
Now that it’s getting nice I am hoping this will happen soon
23. Read a biography of someone that I don’t like to learn more about them
Currently working on this one. I’m reading Oprah’s biography. I’ve never liked her, I’ve never know why though.
So there is one giant update for you.
Enjoy your weekend! I know I will!