March is done, and I did pretty well on my goals. Check it out!
1. Be content with where I am in life, don’t wish my life away, flourish where I am
I feel like I am doing pretty good with this one. Sometimes it is hard, but when I remind myself of how good I have it, then it becomes a lot easier.
2. Be a good, supportive, encouraging, loving wife to Adam
I feel like I am doing well at this one. I am trying to be really mindful about how I treat Adam. But I guess you’ll have to ask him to see how I’m doing at this one.
3. Do one thing to clean the house
My shoulder has been feeling a little better, so I am doing better at this one again.
4. Keep a food and fitness diary to help me remember to be more healthy.
The fitness thing isn’t going too well. I’m hoping to start walking everyday because that shouldn’t hurt my shoulder. And I am doing better at making better, healthier, well-rounded meals.
5. Call my mother
Still rocking this one, and it has been really good for my relationship with me and my mom.
6. Write a thank you note to someone who I am grateful for Check.
I wrote a note to Adam.
7. Have intentional date nights with Adam.
We went to LongHorn steakhouse (with a gift card) and saw Les Miserables at the Real to Reel.
8. Find a craft or something creative to do
Super check! Crocheted hats, art for the bedroom, and crocheted a scarf.
9. Have someone over for dinner.
Amanda and Jarod came over for pizza, and then another night we had the Nicols and the Albrechts over for dinner. It was super fun! Oh! and I forgot, the Tomlinsons were here visiting for Easter and I made dinner for the family as well. So I think that counts.
10. Do something with my sister
We watched The Paperboy and The Lion King.
One time goals
11. Finish Financial Peace University with Adam and save some money.
Check this one off my list. We finished Financial Peace in March. During the class we saved $800 and paid off $400 of debt.
12. Take a vacation No progress made
13. Finish my Best picture list I made quite a bit of progress on this one. I watched 6 best picture movies in February, one was added to the list, and I only have 8 left to watch!
14. Finish reading Anna Karenina
Check! Done and sooo happy about it!
15. Plant flowers in the flower beds outside my apartment
The weather is getting warmer, so hopefully I’ll get to do this soon. I’m pretty excited about it.
16. Read through the whole Bible again
Working my way through.
17. Play Eclipse with Adam
Done. Pretty happy about it too. It was actually pretty fun.
18. Finish watching Prison Break
I have sadly not watched any Prison Break. Maybe someday soon. Maybe during my free time at the convention this week I can work on it.
19. Learn how to knit
I know how to slip knot, get started, knit, and pearl. And my first knitted scarf is progressing nicely.
20. Go to a sporting event or concert
Progress made! Bought tickets to a Relient K concert in May!! So excited!!
21. Take a cooking class
No progress made, mostly because I can’t find one near us.
22. Go one weekend unplugged
Not warm enough yet
23. Read a biography of someone I don’t like to learn more about them
I have too much other stuff that I am currently reading.
I feel like I rocked March! Checked four one time goals off, that’s pretty good!